INSTITUTIONAL ETHICS COMMITTEE
GOVT.STANLEY MEDICAL COLLEGE
Institutional ethics committee of Stanley Medical college is reregistered with the Central Drugs Standards Control Organization ,
ethics committee division with register number ECR/131/Inst/TN/2013/RR19 on 8/8/19.
The following is the constitution of ethics committee.
|S. No.||Name||Qualification||Role in Ethics Committee|
|1||Dr. R.Arun Kumar||M.D, Ph.D||Chairman|
|2||Dr. M. Kulandaiammal||M.D||Member Secretary|
|3||Dr. M.P.Saravanan||M.D||Basic Medical Scientist|
|4||Dr. M. Edwin Fernando||M.D, D.M||Member/Clinical|
|6||Dr. J. Ganesh||M.D||Member/Clinical|
|7||Dr. V. Rajalakshmi||M.D||Member/Clinical|
|8||Dr. Naheed Azhar||M.D||Member/Clinical|
|9||Dr. C. Sridhar||M.D||Member/Clinical|
|10||Dr. V. Dilli Rani||M.D||Member/Biological Scientist|
|12||Dr Rohini||PhD||Member/Social Scientist|
|13||Mr. R. Arul Sahayam||M.A, MSW||Member/Social Scientist|
|14||Adv. Sathish Kumar||M.A.M.L||Member/Advocate|
|15||Shri. RajendraBabu||Retired OS||Member/Lay person|
- The ethics committee was established, so that a quality and consistent ethical review mechanism is present for the research proposals submitted.
- The ethics committee provides independent guidance and advice for health research .
- The ethics committee analyses
- Research projects of faculties, post graduate and undergraduate students of Govt Stanley medical college,non therapeutic and non interventional studies Clinical trials
- The ethics committee will take care that all the cardinal principles of reseach ethics viz Autonomy benefecience, non maleficience and justice are taken care in research protocols.
- Will discuss about the SAE s , if any and send detailed report to the DCGI